Aquamoor Clear Skin Algae Mask
Description: Aquamoor™ Clear Skin Algae Mask. This purifying, organic blend of twelve species of algae deeply detoxifies and remineralizes the skin, increases hydration and balances sebum production. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties benefit acneic skin.
Skin Type: Oily-Acneic Skin
Indications: Use once or twice weekly to cleanse, calm, balance and hydrate oilly and acneic skin.
- Removes impurities from deep in the skin without drying or irritating.
- Kills harmful bacteria.
- Balances sebum (skin oil) production.
- Calms inflammation and reduces redness.
- Replaces vital minerals including magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron, silicon and sulphur.
Directions: Apply a thin paste to clean skin. Let set 10-12 minutes, misting often or while in the shower. Rinse off with warm water. Follow with your favorite serum or moisturizer.
2 fl oz/60 ml
- Aquamoor™ is a unique, rich, 10,000 year old substance, extracted from a 50 feet thick deposit beneath a pristine lake bed in Northern Germany. The Aquamoor™ was created by the gradual transformation of a dozen species of algae which have been permanently submerged under water. Free from the decaying effects of oxygen and in the correct climatic and biological conditions, the algae undergoes a ‘ripening’ process over many thousands of years into a rich substance.
- The health benefits of this algae were originally discovered in 1920. In 1933 it was analyzed by German scientists and is now used by many hospitals and clinics in Northern Germany for applications in dermatology, gynecology, rheumatology as well as in cosmetics and for sports injuries. The Aquamoor™ consists of over 12 different species of algae and is also rich in minerals including: magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron, silicon and sulphur.
- The 12 species of algae [Pinnularia Viridis, Pinnularia Gibba, Pediastrum Boryanum, Scenedesmus Caudatu, Synedra Capitata, Spongilla Lacustris, Coconeis Placentula, Cymbella Ehrenbergii, Suriella Biseriata, Epithemia Turgida, Navicula Oblonga and Stanroneis] target skin lacking in hydration and minerals in need of purification.
Full Ingredients List: algae (12 species), purified water, rowanberry extract, magnesium aluminum silicate (clay), sodium hydroxymethylglucinate (soy extract), glyceryl undecylenate (castor oil source), glyceryl caprylate (coconut oil source).
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount