I have dry cracked fingers from woodworking and paperwork. This is the first product that helps heals my sore, cracked and tired skin over night. I've given it to our mechanic who uses harsh soaps to clean his hands and this product soothes and heals his overworked hands so well that he's, also, raving.
Skin Doctor Big Tin
Description: Angelina's first skin care formula and still our most popular item. A special blend of moisturizers, essential oils and extracts mend and strengthen even the worst dry, cracked skin. Angelina developed Skin Doctor over 8 years to get the formula just right. It's even doctor recommended!
Skin Doctor is 100% GUARANTEED! We are so sure that you will love the Skin Doctor, we offer you a full money-back guarantee if you don't.
Packed in convenient, pocket-sized tins so you can take it with you wherever you go. It's perfect for backpacking, climbing, ski trips, after gardening, cooking (anytime you wash your hands a lot), and for treating all your little owies. .
Indications: Use Skin Doctor for deep cracks in fingers, hands, toes and feet. Also great for cuts, scrapes, bites, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, windburn, tissue nose, rock rash, dry elbows & knees, boo boos, and as a nighttime moisturizer.
Benefits: Moisturizing, protective, antibacterial antiseptic (kills germs), antifungal (okay for athlete's foot), soothing, calming and helps speed the growth of healthy new skin.
Skin Type: Dry, Very Dry, Cracked, Irritated, Sensitive
4 fl oz/ 120ml
Directions: Cleanse the skin very well and apply Skin Doctor while skin is still a little moist.
Tips: Skin Doctor works best when applied at night (so it can sink in) and applied often, so the skin has a chance to heal before drying out again.
- Extra virgin cold pressed olive oil: Moisturizing; high in long-chain fatty acids; nutritious for your skin.
- Hempseed oil: Deeply moisturizing; full of vitamins and long-chain fatty acids; rich in antioxidants that fight sun and environmental damage.
- Arnica oil: Arnica flowers solar infused into organic olive oil help speed reconstruction of connective tissues by stimulating circulation and bringing white blood cells to the area, which helps to minimize bruising and soreness.
- St. John's Wort oil: Flowers solar infused into organic olive oil act as an anti-inflammatory to reduce swelling and speed healing.
- Pure Beeswax* ~ Provides a "second skin" to protect your own skin while it heals.
- Vitamin E oil: Powerful antioxidant that reduces environmental and sun damage. Wheat free (soy source).
- Calendula oil: Reduces inflammation, stimulates cellular renewal at the wound site to speed healing and minimize scarring; soothes itchy skin.
- Lavender essential oil: Gentle antiseptic which helps prevent infection; calms irritated skin.
- Rosemary essential oil: Powerful antiseptic that kills bacteria and fungi.
- Tea Tree essential oil: Powerful antiseptic and antifungal. Helps support the skin's ability to heal itself.
- White Thyme & Eucalyptus essential oils: Powerful antiseptic , antifungal and antiviral.
Full Ingredients List: cold-pressed unrefined extra virgin olive oil*, cold-pressed hemp seed oil*, arnica* and wildharvested St. John’s wort flower extract (infused in organic olive oil), Oregon beeswax~, naturally derived vitamin E oil (wheat free, soy source), essential oils of Oregon lavender*, rosemary*, tea tree*, white thyme* and eucalptus*.
^ Ethically wildharvested
I just love Skin Doctor. I use not only for healing up dry, cracked skin, but also on my face and it heals old red acne scars and blemishes, too. No more flaky skin and speeds healing of new acne, which is also smaller and much easier to deal with. I've had moderate adult acne for years and this is the first product that has made a real difference with it. I tone with organic witch hazel, use organic face cream from Angelina, and top off with a thin layer of Skin Doctor. Wonderful!
It's amazing to me that Skin Doctor can do both. I have been a Massage Therapist for 17 years and have never found anything so rich and without a bunch of unneeded "stuff" in it. My husbands hands are the worst dry hands you have ever seen. It puts a moisture barrier on them so every time he gets them wet he does not have to reapply. I had a rash on my neck that I have had for 4 months and I thought, "What the heck, I might as well try it". We are in love with this stuff.
My husband is a fly fisherman and his feet get pretty beat up in wading boots and he swears by this stuff! Love it!
As a new mom I found myself washing my hands countless times every day and they became painfully chapped. After just one day of applying Skin Doctor a couple times after hand washing, they were healed. Now I put it on once a day and no more chapped hands! Thank you for helping me enjoy my new baby more!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount